Amiklic1 KM cap tallies collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amiklic1 KM cap tallies collection

I'd love to present you my small collection of Kriegsmarine cap tallies. The collecting of these started not so long time ago, and some of the pieces are still in USA with my friend who will bring them to me this summer. The shown ones are already here :-).

I also want to point to an interesting fact that two Unterseebootsflotile Saltzwedel have different lenght of the letters. As a total novice in these, I would like to ask if that's usual to see, or?

I hope you'll like them as much as I do, and I'll post the new arrivals when they come.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Nice collection! Not really my field but I can appreciate it all the same.

Comment

Very nice. These are so addictive. Thanks for sharing your collection. I have several duplicates and the lettering spacing does change sometimes. Both are lovely examples. Thanks for sharing. Look forward to seeing what tallies you are getting from the USA.
          Best Regards,
          JustinG

Comment

Yep, very nice collection for sure. No need to worry about the spacing. Like Justin says that's not unusual.

I would however like to see the reverse of the Scharnhorst and the Schoemann if it's possible?

Comment

Here they are:
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

These came from Valentino's lot shown here http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=718900

Comment

Thanks for the pics!

Must admit they looked a little too yellow for my taste but not to worry. Both are nice cotton tallies

Comment

As I do not collect only Kriegsmarine items but everything connected to Adriatic war theaters up to 1945., I have some other pieces.

Here is a special one, Italian flagship Giusepe garibaldi WW1 cap tally, the same ship that was sunk by Austro-hungarian U-boat SM U-4 under the command of Rudolf Singule, whose Iron Cross 1st class od 1914 I have in my collection.

The connection of those items is stunning to me, and this tally is something I was looking for a long time.

Enjoy!
                          Attached Files

Comment

A nice collection so far! Always thought they were wonderful.
                            I would personally never want one because I know I would become obsessed with them and I really can't afford the time and money that would take.

Comment

Nice grouping you have. Definitely addictive.

Best regards,
                              JustinG

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X