Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM Kriegsmarine marked flaslight ebay fake? DAIMON Taschenlampe Signallampe

http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/28112919...84.m1438.l2649

If you make a close up of the eagle, IMO it is fake. I look fwd to your opinions!
    daimon1.jpg

daimon3.jpg

It's "funny to see" that after you had posted your concerns here on WAF the biddings stopped nobody had the cuts to bid further. I think someone has realized that it isn't what it seems to be, hopefully it turns out to be a good eagle What a nasty world

Comment

Well 48RMC, your idea would be a first step to that solution, was it a genuine eagle or not? Let's hear some opinions folks?

Comment

For active ebay auctions it is always a dilemma, if you have doubts, do you share them with the forum before or after the auctions has ended?
        Last edited by glaser; 07-07-2013, 03:42 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by glaser View Post
          Well 48RMC, your idea would be a first step to that solution, was it a genuine eagle or not? Let's hear some opinions folks?
          I really don't know but there are some points like the feathers from the eagle that looks a little bit odd (the left wing has a sort of curve the right side is straight?????).

Comment

Originally posted by glaser View Post
            For active ebay auctions it is always a dilemma, if you have doubts, do you share them with the forum before or after the auctions has ended?
            To be honest i'm hating when a auction is still running before you know the price goes sky high but in this case it was stopped immediately so,..............

Comment

Hi guys,

Ok, I have done some research on the KM Stamp for other reasons mainly my KM Bosuns Whistle.

Now the stamp evolved over time from the Weimar period through to the end of the TR.

I believe this stamp to be OK and if you look at example 4 I think the proof is in the example.

Reference -

Hope this helps!

Best
              JustinC

Comment

this is a good WW 2 german pocketlight,,,this is the first time i see an KM stamp on a pocketlight,,,
                mine opinion is, this is a good pocketlight,,, maybe a good stamp,,
                i think the stamp is after wartime stamped on the pocketlight , to make more money on the pocketlight,,,,

greetings bruno

Comment

Originally posted by BRUNO FRANCK View Post
                  this is a good WW 2 german pocketlight,,,this is the first time i see an KM stamp on a pocketlight,,,
                  mine opinion is, this is a good pocketlight,,, maybe a good stamp,,
                  i think the stamp is after wartime stamped on the pocketlight , to make more money on the pocketlight,,,,

greetings bruno
                  I totally agree

Comment

This is the third one I have seen with Kriegsmarine stamps in two months. Therefore none. The lamps where all in the same condition and way or less the same stamp. Very suspicious if you ask me. Not for my collection.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X