Gneisenau tally in wear question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Eric Jan,

Obviously you own this photo EJ. Thanks for the link to the rest of the grouping.

John

Comment

Originally posted by Maurice View Post
      Very strange way to act, and definitely not the way it should be!

Maurice
      Hi Guys,

It does seem strange but knowing Justin it would be in the best interests of the forum and the owner. That is a very nice picture and its best to have some watermark on it other than none or it could be mass produced easliy. So this being the case its actually protected the picture and I'm sure there is no malice behind this, I'm sure Justin will elaborate but he is and still is a very thoughtful collector so IMO for whatever reason all is OK.

Cheers
      JustinC

P.s - Eric-Jan Killer grouping mate

Comment

I do give JustinG the benefit of the doubt.

It is only because you mentiones it in your message now that I do post this here now, as I already talked about it with John Robinson, and did mention that to John too.

Also I wanted to show the rest of the grouping again as that photo is not just a picture on its own but part of a named grouping.

Thank you for your kind words about the grouping JustinC.

Best regards

Eric-Jan

Comment

Hi Eric JB,
          I wish to extend an apology that I had posted a watermark on it with my name which claimed that this photo was in my collection. I apologize and this was not my intention. I have been gathering various examples of sailors wearing different muetzenbander with ship/stations and copied this one, from where, I was unsure of the source (ebay, Militaria site, forum..etc...) When I sent this via email to John Robinson, I had been watermarking other photos of my medals and collections, when I remembered the post and threw quickly a watermark on the photo, to prevent anyone else possibly ripping this image off. In hind site, it was a poor decision and I apologize to you and the forum.
          Thank you,
          Regards,
          JustinG

Comment

Originally posted by JustinG View Post
            Hi Eric JB,
            I wish to extend an apology that I had posted a watermark on it with my name which claimed that this photo was in my collection. I apologize and this was not my intention. I have been gathering various examples of sailors wearing different muetzenbander with ship/stations and copied this one, from where, I was unsure of the source (ebay, Militaria site, forum..etc...) When I sent this via email to John Robinson, I had been watermarking other photos of my medals and collections, when I remembered the post and threw quickly a watermark on the photo, to prevent anyone else possibly ripping this image off. In hind site, it was a poor decision and I apologize to you and the forum.
            Thank you,
            Regards,
            JustinG
            All clear Justin,

No problems.

Best regards

Eric-Jan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X