Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two KM tallies for review

Hello,

I've been offered these tallies, so would like to get more opinions about authenticity.
    Sorry for the not-perfect photos, but that's the best I could get. Hoe it will be anough to judge ;-)
    Thanks.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mate,
          No worries with both. Kriegsmarine celleon and unteroffizier metal thread.

Cheers,
          JustinC

Comment

Lettering looks OK on both to me.

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

Good ones indeed

Nick

Comment

Both OK.

These are not uncommon tallies so do not spend too much on them is my advice.

John

Comment

haven't decided to buy yet. What would be the fair price for both? I see on Weitze that unteroffizier is from 25eur...

Comment

He has fair dealer prices. Of course if you took your time, you can find both on ebay for a bit less. To me, the only one of the two I would get would be the Kriegsmarine tally, but that is fairly common and you can wait on that also.

Tallies are a separate and distinct collecting area of course. You might want to read through the pinned thread.

John

Comment

I've read it already, and honestly I am afraid to get into the whole new area...
                        Maybe after I collect some pieces I want right now, who knows ;-)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X