is this one original or not?
    Attached Files

two more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

and the last ones
      Attached Files

Comment

This tunic was first for sale on a Dutch site called "Marktplaats". I asked the seller to mail me more photo's of the tunic. So he did. He sended me the same photo's as shown in this thread. After seeiing the photo's I suspected that the collar tabs and eagle were not original to the tunic. So, I asked him to sent me detailed photo's of the eagle and the collar tabs. To be more specific: photo's of the other side of the collar tabs and the place of the inside of the tunic on the place of the eagle.

He refused! He found that he sent me enough photo's of the tunic. Besides that he was quite insulting. Basically the told me to piss off.
        And now this same tunic is on Ebay.

Many red flags on this one. I would pass.

Comment

OK, thanks a lot.

Every time the seller refuses to give additional photos, and he's selling an item for hundreds of euros, that must be stinking for miles around.

I will pass by this one. Another will come, for sure ;-)

Comment

This seller is a crock most of the time he sells crap and he changes his nickname every time so it seems that he have something to hide

Comment

Originally posted by 48RMC View Post
              This seller is a crock most of the time he sells crap and he changes his nickname every time so it seems that he have something to hide
              I can confirm the above.

Comment

Jacket had nothing on it. No buttons and no insignia.

How I now? It was my jacket in 2005. Here are pics:

http://wo2forum.nl/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=9885&start=0

Comment

I doubt this guy will get as much as you asked than in 2005 ;-)...

Comment

And it went for EUR 671,00

I asked the seller about the jacket:
                    Hello,

I saw the exact tunic like this before (everything the same, markings, pocket ripped and sewn etc,, but without the buttons and insignia.
                    Can you confirm it's all period, or did you put all those items on the tunic?

And (s)he replied:
                    Hello,
                    This is not possible. I got the jacket from a collector in Groningen and I also got the overcoat for this uniform, I will put this one on another auction.
                    Kind regards from Holland,
                    Ivonne (arepa3)

Thanks again guys, I was after it and would bite as a bulldog for it ;-)...

Comment

Nice French made coastal KM uniform, albeit post war restored as the collar tabs show!

250E mark up to cover components and some profit 7 years later...not unreasonable at all but it should have been advertised as restored. All components are real! Very displayable!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X