Vintage Productions

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My humber contribution to the KM section.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My humber contribution to the KM section.

EDIT: HUMBLE!

Ever since this section was launched I have been enjoying the many beautiful pieces that you have been sharing. I don't have many KM pieces but I wanted to put them together in a small array and share them with you.

A few of these pieces have great meaning to me because they came out of my fathers broader antique collection and have been in my family since I was born. Those piece include: Summer breast eagle, Signals sleeve patch, anchor and uboat stick pin. Needless to say they will never leave my collection.

So here is the entirety of my KM collection (I'm mostly a Luftwaffe guy).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Adam S.; 01-13-2012, 09:27 AM.

Either i have insulted you guys or nobody is using the KM forum.

Comment

Hi Adam,

Well you havent insulted me but, like you, I'm not really a KM guy either so I'm not in the best position to comment: wait for the real KM guys to chime in. I dabble into a bit of everything III Reich but I'm specially interested in pieces with good eagles (flight & combat badges, breast & cap eagles etc) and I can say I like your summer uniform eagle because I have a few of those. I have seen this variation often enough in zink but your specimen looks as if it is made of tombac (from the picture) Could you post a head on picture of the front and back of the eagle to show the details

Thanks

JC

Comment

Great pieces! especially with the family history.
        Regards,

John

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll post more pictures soon.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X