kreigsmarine admin tunic and pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kreigsmarine admin tunic and pants

hello, i like this tunic but would like some opinions on it. i know that the pants may not be original to the tunic but i still like the tunic. this is another one im considering and i need some help with it.
    thanks
    john
    Attached Files

Any label pics, laundry marks, or any stamping on the inside of the jacket?
    This would be nice to see if any.

Regards,
    JustinG

Comment

admin. tunic

i have seen this uniform before, and i was puzzled by the lower patch pockets, there is no flap or button set up like the breast pockets. is this standard for a white navy tunic?

Comment

Re

hello, he replied and here is what he said: No markings, these summers tunics almost always don't. They are made very simply with no lining. Collar is the type that would not have a zig-zag pattern and should not. Buttons appear to be marked FFL 1942
        thanks
        john

Comment

KMSpain (Eduardo) hopefully will chime in. I would advise caution. If the insignia is included, double check each piece. The Eagle, the EK1, the Ribbon bar.
          From the picture, it appears to have a Heer summer version (silver eagle)

Would hate to see you pay more for an item because it has awards included; especially if you haven't yet verified each piece that is attached to the uniform.

Best Regards,
          JustinG

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X