BD Publishing

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coastal art. Dutch tunic, strange post war stamps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coastal art. Dutch tunic, strange post war stamps?

Hi guys, a good friend of me just bought this dutch converted tunic (coverted to coastal artillery). I like it a lot. It's in very good condition. But he note something strange.

Inside a pocket was a bussines card with on the backside information about the tunic. The bussines card belonged to Suby Sunderji, a employee of Caldwell industries (Who were specialized in clothing for winter, work, fire/acid resisting etc). We found only information that the bussines was closed somewhere in 1983.
    As said the other side of the card says information of this tunic and a stamp which is also stamped in the jacket.

Maybe you guys have some thougts on this one or can tell mw why the card/markings? Would like to hear all opinions or better information. I cant find anything.

My geuss is that it is a original tunic (doubting on eagle although it looks good, and rank chevron), which hanged in a depot or something.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Maybe he (or someone else) was a previous owner and used the card to write down the details of the tunic, so they would not forget, sort of like an index card. This is just a guess and might be completely wrong!

Regards,

Jerry

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
    X