What a clown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a clown!

1OO% ORIGINAL WORLD WAR 2 GERMAN KRIEGSMARINE WOOL OVERCOAT. THE CONDITION OF THIS COAT IS MINT USED. THIS ONE WAS FRENCH MADE IN "MARSEILE" FOR THE GERMAN NAVY DURING THE OCCUPATION. IT IS A HEAVY WOOL OVERCOAT WHICH WAS MADE FOR THE HARSH WINTERS. ALL THE MATERIALS ARE CORRECT FOR THE WAR YEARS AND ALL THE BUTTONS ARE INTACT. ALL THE BUTTIONS ARE MARKED. BASIC COTTEN WHITE LINER. THE SIZE OF THE COAT IS US MEDIUM.

Obviously the wrong pattern and look at the date stamp! Add cheap KM buttons to a postwar brown coat with a bogus description hoping some uninformed person might believe his story! Crook!
    or did the Germans occupy Marseille (again) in 1956? For some reason I don't recall that!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1OO-ORIGINAL...item3a6d16adb3

Attached Files

Did you see his WWII Luftwaffe coat?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1OO-ORIGINAL...item3a6d16ad2c

Comment

Out of fairness, they may not know the items are post war. My parents were antique dealers for 40 years and many people not familiar with militaria buy things based on the sellers explanation to resell and do not know better, it could be a kid too.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
        ... many people not familiar with militaria buy things based on the sellers explanation to resell and do not know better, it could be a kid too.
        True, for the pre "Google" era

... if you can post a sale on EBay, you can make an internet search.

Last edited by naxos; 11-26-2011, 12:31 PM.

Comment

It is the holidays, be a optimist until Midnight of the 25th. My wife did not want to go shopping this year and let me stay home. I am feeling very good about life. I have not been in a Mall for almost 4 days.

Comment

It is the holidays, be a optimist .... I am feeling very good about life.
            You are weirding me out man

Comment

Originally posted by naxos View Post
              You are weirding me out man
              Get into the Holiday spirit-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zigPO...eature=related
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

isn't 56 the size?

Comment

Out of fairness, they may not know the items are post war. My parents were antique dealers for 40 years and many people not familiar with militaria buy things based on the sellers explanation to resell and do not know better, it could be a kid too.

Many times I think the same thing, but this guy has got a case full of militaria behind the jacket, so he should (and probably does) know better.

Nick, unfortunately this guy lives by us!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X