KM fatigue jacket hbt-two types

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM fatigue jacket hbt-two types

would anyone be kind enough to confirm whether KM troops were issued two types of fatigue jacket-in oatmeal hbt material?
    i ask as the two show are same basic style (and size) but modelled differently. one has distinctive sailor collar, the other not. as can be seen the hbt cloth finish varies between the two.
    are these both bonifide KM wear? or is one an HJ equivalent? both have sizings, one per attached label, the other per stamp to rear outside neck. that aside, the only markings are cloth bolt numbers pencilled inside.
    thanks very much in advance for your help.
    Attached Files

collared specimen
    Attached Files

Comment

would any km uniform collectors out there offer a comment on these, please.

Comment

more pictures to help KM gents out
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

more
              Attached Files

Comment

extra
                Attached Files

Comment

I have typically seen these in white and would be interested in any input as well.

Comment

According to Angolia and Schlicht's KM book (Vol. 1) such work shirts (and tackle Rigs) came in white or gray moleskin
                    but (later?) also Blue HBT and also "Grau Arbeitsbluse" = gray-green ...
                    No mention of of oatmeal color... A typical color for other branches (like WH, RAD) drillich-fatigue uniforms...
                    I like the cut and believe these to be just another variation for KM work and fatigue dress.
                    Check out the book just in case I missed something!

Comment

thanks gents! i believe them no prob ww2 era german navy items too. fish bone denim standard cloth for german wartime forces. one for sale on estand, named, identical to one of these. lets hope its seller has seen this thread and will chip in! thanks too for book reference...slowly the km drillich crew are coming up on deck...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X