Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzerschiff tallies complete!!!

Hi Guys,

Finished off my Panzerschiff Tally collection with a nice Deutschland.

The Berlin Tag is a souvenir from the 20's sold for the Panzerschiff fund to build them over the coming years.

Enjoy!!!

Cheers
    JustinC
    Attached Files

Nice Justin, I need to find a Graf Spee one

I have never seen before the Marinetag Berlin one and its history, thanks for share.
    Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
    Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

I don't collect KM but these are some cool tallies. My departed friend Don Frailey had some amazing ones and I learned to appreciate and admire them.
      WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Thanks for the ups guys

I aquired this Tally from Dani and he wrote - "The Navy day Berlin, which is very very rare and has a interesting background. I have to mention that you probably won't find a second Navy day tally for the next 5 years. So it would be a "stand-alone" in your collection for quite some time. Within 10 years of hard and obsessive collecting I managed to gather only 5 of them (Berlin, Erfurt, Hannover, Neunkirchen/Saar, Hamburg) and honestly I don't know anybody who has anyone of them. So they are very very rare!"

Comment

Congratz Justin - very nice tallies as well

Remember reading about the Marine Tag somewhere. There were parades and ship models were displayed but can't say for sure.

Comment

Great addition Justin, and thanks for that information on the Marinetag Tally. I have to admit, that I too have never seen one like it for any of the cities mentioned. Might be woth an email into the museum to see if they have any in their collection.

Comment

Congratulations on such a nice collection of mint Panzerschiff tallies

Quite impressive.

Your Marinetag tallies are quite rare. If I see one I will definately point you in the right direction.

I have been working diligently as well on my muetzenband collection.

Regards,
              JustinG

Comment

Hi,

if somebody is interessted in an origin "Panzerschiff Admiral Graf Spee" tally, pm me. I have one for sale.

Best,
                ookami

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                X