Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 new Tallies for JustinC

Collectors,

2 new aquisitions for my collection for you viewing!!
    Attached Files

These are to go with this Tally also in my collection
    Attached Files

Comment

Merry early Christmas Justin!
      Best regards,
      ---Norm

Comment

Justin C's newest additions

Very nice. They are both lookers. Congrats!
        Collection is coming along.
        Regards,
        JustinG

Comment

All you guys are doing really well lately, and you are adding many new tallies to your collections, well done .

I'm not working too much in this area but I have added also a really nice piece, and I would like to share it with you. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Last edited by km-spain; 12-03-2009, 05:03 PM.
          Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
          Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Originally posted by km-spain View Post
            All you guys are doing really well lately, and you are addiung many new tallies to your collections, well done .

I'm not working too much in this area but I have add also a really nice piece, I would like to share with you and I hope you like it as much as I do.
            Great photos Eduardo! Very interesting to see the original 10-pack.
            My Dad served on the Meteor in 1940 at which time, instead of acting as a science ship as it had pre-war, it housed the staff of the BSO (Befehlshaber der Sicherung der Ostsee) under Vice-Admiral Mootz. At that time he was a Leutnant and so didn't wear a tally.
            Best regards,
            ---Norm

Comment

Originally posted by Norm F View Post
              Great photos Eduardo! Very interesting to see the original 10-pack.
              My Dad served on the Meteor in 1940 at which time, instead of acting as a science ship as it had pre-war, it housed the staff of the BSO (Befehlshaber der Sicherung der Ostsee) under Vice-Admiral Mootz. At that time he was a Leutnant and so didn't wear a tally.
              Best regards,
              ---Norm
              Thanks Norm, very interesting. It has to be amazing that a close man as your father could share his histories and experiences with you. My father's family is very conected with the Spanish navy, my grandfather, 3 uncles and 1 or 2 cousins have been Admirals, but their experiences are too far from your father.
              Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
              Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Hmm a 10 pack!! Lovely Edaurdo

Thanks for the ups on the Tallies, I've had to hang back a bit of late due to $$$ but JustinG is making it up for all of us lololol.. but I just had to add these as you rarely see them....

JustinG I see you have your eyes on the two latest beauties on Ebay.de... You'll have to complete a full list soon of your collection so that way we know what you have and know what you won't be aggressively seeking and then we'll stand a chance in the bidding. All good mate and I know its your passion so keep up the good work!!

Comment

Originally posted by km-spain View Post
                  Thanks Norm, very interesting. It has to be amazing that a close man as your father could share his histories and experiences with you. My father's family is very conected with the Spanish navy, my grandfather, 3 uncles and 1 or 2 cousins have been Admirals, but their experiences are too far from your father.
                  Very interesting about your family Navy connection as well Eduardo. I only wish I had asked my Dad more about his history back when I could; we all make the mistakes of waiting until it's too late. But I'm fortunate that he left his photos and recorded a commentary for some of them back in the 1960's -- what foresight he had!
                  Here's one of his photos of the Meteor from 1940. Good to put a picture of the ship with your 10-back of Meteor Mützenbänder.
                  Best regards,
                  ---Norm
                  Attached Files

Comment

Yes, Those are great tallies Eduardo! Cheers on that pick up. That is a splendid shot of the Meteor Norm.
                    Pretty cool about your father being attached to that ship as well.

JustinC, Yes, I am feverishly working on completing a tally collection. I was the 2nd highest bidder for the Prinz Eugen. I just was a little too skeptical on that one. Kind of kicking myself now.
                    I have got to start looking for some good frames and such to put these tallies and start purchasing some postcards and such.
                    JustinC:
                    Those tallies are awesome and in great condition. I can appreciate and be very envious of the tallies you have there as well. I am really jealous of your torpedoboot collection. I will start working on the torpedo boats as well.

Best regards,
                    JustinG

Comment

Congratz, very nice Sperr mützenbands JustinC and where have I seen those before

I have a feeling that we're bidding against each other over on the .de site.

Anyway, nice Meteor photo and 10-pack guys. Thanks for showing

Comment

Hey Frank,

Yeah mate, that's where they are from..

I'm out of the game again now for a while so try your luck against JustinG for a while now!!

Viel Spass!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trance_Eyes View Post
                          Hey Frank,

Yeah mate, that's where they are from..

I'm out of the game again now for a while so try your luck against JustinG for a while now!!

Viel Spass!!

Hi Justin, thought so und danke sehr!

I've given up to follow JustinG a long time ago. Best thing to do is to contact him in advance about what he's after and then try to grab the leftovers

I believe he's got a Möve in the sights atm so guess I'll settle for the 2.Unteroffizierlehrabteilung2. That's also a nice tally

Comment

Although I do admit to putting bids on the Moewe tally and the Gneisenau, I was not the winners of that auction. I didn't bid too high as I had all of those ships already. (Gotta save my money for the good ones like the Unterseeboot, Scharnhorst, Admiral Hipper and maybe get a 2nd chance for a Prinz Eugen which I so need!!!!)
                            Hoping that the winner was on the forum. The Moewe tally I had, I purchased a week later from a successful bid from that dealer. Wish I would have waited for that better example, but got this one for half of what the other was, so not too bad.
                            Kind of looking to see who got the Gneisenau tally. I want to see the reverse stitching. I asked the seller to post the reverse to see if it was a good one. From the front, it looked promising.

I have been a bit too timid as of late. I am still kicking myself for the Prinz Eugen. I should have bid more. I had a feeling that it was good, but I didn't trust my instincts. Oh well

So, to the new owners, I say congratulations and I hope to see some better photos please of the Schleisen, Deutchland, Moewe, and the Gniesenau.

Here was the TB Moewe I bought and won last month I think?

Best regards,
                            JustinG
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hehe, I knew it

Well, I got the Gneisenau, Schlesien and the 2.Marineunteroffizier etc.

Gneisenau will be my first Schlachtschiff so I'm very excited but also wondering about the reverse. Fingers crossed.

Bought a nice Schleswig-Holstein recently so the Schlesien looked like a nice addition but in the rear mirror it was too expensive. The SH was half the price and I've bought Kreuzers and Zerstörers for less than the Schlesien but okay.

Once I get them I'll post some reverse photo's.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X