Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tunic and badges. opinion please

Hi everyone,
    I have been offered this tunic with badges and have been told that they are original. Before i part with some hard cash, could you give me your opinons please. I myself think that he is lying and it is a repro.

many thanks,
    belinda
    Last edited by belinda; 03-25-2009, 08:13 AM.
    sigpic"BATTLES ARE SOMETIMES WON BY GENERALS, BUT WARS ARE NEARLY ALWAYS WON BY SERGEANTS AND PRIVATES"

sigpic"BATTLES ARE SOMETIMES WON BY GENERALS, BUT WARS ARE NEARLY ALWAYS WON BY SERGEANTS AND PRIVATES"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hi Belinda,

Please try and get some good obverse and reverse pics of the badges and post them here - honestly, I can not say anything from those pics. Re the uniform, same thing re getting good pics - and post them on the uniform forum to get some reasonable answers.

Regards
            Mike
            Regards
            Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Hi Belinda,

Same as above, but I have a couple Colanis and I don't like the tabs, lapels, buttons or cloth. Just my personal opinion, but it looks post war.

Thanks,

John

Comment

Thankyou both of you for replying.
                I have tried to change the pictures to jpeg and then i can make them bigger, but i don't know how as they are in bmp at the moment.

regards,
                belinda

Comment

Hi Belinda,

as Mike mentioned we would still need good obverse and reverse pictures of the badges to be able to give an opinion i think.

Regards,Martin,

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                  X