U Boat Binoculars ZEISS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up some Zeiss bino's at the weekend. 8 X 60 . HUGE!. Can someone please give me some info on them.? They're in great condition and original finish.

How can I insert pictures of them? Can't find it in help.

help

When you go to post reply or new thread, you will see the tab "manage attachments"--note the size restriction, if yours is too big, you need to resize it down.

John

Comment

forum

Plus, you are in the wrong part of the forum, you need to post this over in the equipment section, this is badges of the KM, not equipment. So you need to do that also. John

Comment

Originally posted by trident3
        Plus, you are in the wrong part of the forum, you need to post this over in the equipment section, this is badges of the KM, not equipment. So you need to do that also. John
        Thanks for your help. I realise this will have been asked hundreds of times in the past!

Comment

photos

Yes it has, by every single one of us when we first tried to post here!!! So no problem, it is a forum and we are all trying to help each other. John

Comment

Yes it has, by every single one of us when we first tried to post here!!! So no problem, it is a forum and we are all trying to help each other. John
            I don't have permission to post attachments. Is this something to do with post count?

Comment

Sounds like you have not completed something in the sign up process, I am sure the moderator of this thread will get back to you or you need to send a message back to WAF and ask what is wrong.

It is not a big deal, you will get cleared for posting soon I suspect.

John

Comment

Sounds like you have not completed something in the sign up process, I am sure the moderator of this thread will get back to you or you need to send a message back to WAF and ask what is wrong.

It is not a big deal, you will get cleared for posting soon I suspect.

John

Thanks for your help.....

Comment

You need to be an Association Member to post pics.

A.Member -> Button top right of this page.

Comment

Roger - I've sent you a PM.

Best Regards - Dave.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X