Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unterseebootsflotille hundius tally

Dear Friends

Although Im not focused in KM cap tallies,sometimes I decides purchasing any from these and in special Im in touch with those from Uboats flotillas and the moment I own WEGENER and SALZTWEDEL but my knowledge is very poor to distinguish beetween cotton period ones and copies and therefore I prefer the first types made in metal thread(metalfaden) because these are for sure period and this time I saw this cotton version one from HUNDIUS from a very well known dealer and I wanted not to buy a copy and to be buying a copy,on the other way Im very interested in a LOHS one in metalfaden wether was possible if any from you have any spare please contact me

Thanks in advance

https://www.weitze.com/militaria/47/...s__134047.html
    Last edited by L11-VELASCO; 09-06-2020, 11:28 AM.

no thoughts please????

Comment

The dealer is well known and is reputable, to me it seems to be okay.

Comment

image_4746812.jpg image_4746813.jpg This is a "reasonably" priced tally in good condition. I personally have dealt with this particular seller multiple times and their staff and support is one of the best in the business.
        I have a "spare" Lohs but it is not in metal thread. It was previously attached to a photoalbum.
        Uboatflottille tallies seem to be around €180-250 from dealers. Conditions of course vary. Emsmann, Wegener and of course the 1.Unterseebootsflottille.1 are the the ones that don't come up too often, at least in my ten years of collecting. You might need to change your staunch position on material construction and if you see one, I suggest picking it up.

Best Regards,
        JustinG

Comment

Is not a problem to me the dealer ...I bought any others items from him across the years,my doubt was the tallies made in cotton because Im not very familiarized with these ones

Comment

Originally posted by JustinG View Post
            image_4746812.jpg image_4746813.jpg This is a "reasonably" priced tally in good condition. I personally have dealt with this particular seller multiple times and their staff and support is one of the best in the business.
            I have a "spare" Lohs but it is not in metal thread. It was previously attached to a photoalbum.
            Uboatflottille tallies seem to be around €180-250 from dealers. Conditions of course vary. Emsmann, Wegener and of course the 1.Unterseebootsflottille.1 are the the ones that don't come up too often, at least in my ten years of collecting. You might need to change your staunch position on material construction and if you see one, I suggest picking it up.

Best Regards,
            JustinG
            Hi Justin

Nice to hear from you,please I have just sent you an email

Fernando

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X