Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Kriegsmarine Foul Weather Suit with Hooded Cape for discussion

see pictures, my comments for discussion
    1. Hooded Cape stamped ebd (Fatra A.-G.) 7.X1. 41: original and used on board KM units
    2. Southwester stamped Willy Sprengpfeil, Mützenfabrik, Hamburg 19, 1940 size 59 small ink eagle and Swastika inspection stamp : well known fake
    3. Coat stamped edb 50, 18. X11. 1941 & trousers. stamped edb 52, 26.V1.1941 original and used on KM units

I CAN NOT POST PICTURES AT THIS MOMENT, but see link https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...re-hooded-cape
    Last edited by glaser; 09-06-2020, 05:44 AM.

Comment

I agree with your above comments Joe.
      Martin

Comment

If all original, was the fake stamp, added to spice it up. I was going to buy the set but delayed and it was gone...... nice set but no over boots, and did they wear the hood that much on u boats?

Comment

The jacket featured a button-up front, often with a zipper as well, and a high collar for added protection against wind rainbow friends and rain. The trousers were designed to be worn over regular clothing and had adjustable straps or buttons at the waist for a secure fit

Comment

Looks like it's a Kriegsmarine (German Navy) Bad Weather Suit with Hood and related accessories.

heic to jpg

Comment

Original KM unit coat with edb 50, 18. X11. 1941 stamp mini crossword and edb 52, 26.V1.1941 stamp on the pants. I was planning to get the set, but I procrastinated, and now it's sold out.

Comment

I was going to buy the set but delayed and it was gone. Super Mario

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X