Kriegsmarine blaues Hemd original?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kriegsmarine blaues Hemd original?

Your opinion please for this shirt. Is it original? How about the knot scarf? Thanks a lot and stay safe.
    Attached Files

No and no.
    Martin

Comment

I dont care much for the shirt it self. The arm patches looks to be originals. I need a close up picture of the eagle to tell you if its good or bad. The scarf is not a wartime piece, it is missing the corn flower blue line at the knot, i would say a Bundesmarine scarf.
      Last edited by danish dragoon; 05-02-2020, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Thank you very much for your input, I do not think I will get this photo from the seller, let's see.

Comment

Originally posted by thodoras View Post
          Thank you very much for your input, I do not think I will get this photo from the seller, let's see.

Dont think he would do that either , since it is a bunch of crap he is selling

Comment

I would be very grateful if you can give me your opinion for this one. Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by danish dragoon View Post
              I dont care much for the shirt it self. The arm patches looks to be originals. I need a close up picture of the eagle to tell you if its good or bad. The scarf is not a wartime piece, it is missing the corn flower blue line at the knot, i would say a Bundesmarine scarf.

I all ready gave my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by danish dragoon View Post
                I all ready gave my opinion
                Yeah, it is not a highly controversial topic where you'd need numerous opinions. The shirt has nothing to do with a KM shirt other than the colour and general look from a long distance away. Eagle appears to be ok from the crap picture and so do the badges on the sleeve. The knot is not even close to what an original one looks like.
                If you can grab it for less than about 80 bucks (US) all included you may want to take your chances on the eagle and patches, but honestly I wouldn't worry about it.

Martin

Comment

Originally posted by martin simon View Post
                  yeah, it is not a highly controversial topic where you'd need numerous opinions. The shirt has nothing to do with a km shirt other than the colour and general look from a long distance away. Eagle appears to be ok from the crap picture and so do the badges on the sleeve. The knot is not even close to what an original one looks like.
                  If you can grab it for less than about 80 bucks (us) all included you may want to take your chances on the eagle and patches, but honestly i wouldn't worry about it.

Martin
                  +1

Comment

Thank you very much for your input, I will place a new thread for another blue shirt, please your opinion. Best Regards

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X