Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS sd helmet ckl66

Hi,

I would please you to review this helmet. Has a good chance IMO, but I would please the experts to comment here!

Thanks for your help!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

I am far from an expert but the decal is lacking the silvery metallic shimmer .. Maybe its the resolution of my screen..

Comment

Bad decal imo, trying to be an et but no cigar. Regards, Bill

Comment

Bad decal with typical attempt at faking 'random' damage.

Comment

Yep, it's bad....Bodes

Comment

Out of curiosity what is the lot number? Regarding the decal it is not one I like with the photos provided. I can't say I like the liner much either, has a strange look about it but it could be the lighting and photography.

Comment

Originally posted by DougB View Post
                Out of curiosity what is the lot number? Regarding the decal it is not one I like with the photos provided. I can't say I like the liner much either, has a strange look about it but it could be the lighting and photography.
                I think it's an original chamois liner that has some chafing....Bodes

Comment

Originally posted by bodes View Post
                  I think it's an original chamois liner that has some chafing....Bodes

I'm sure your right.

Comment

Decal is poorly depicted but still looks graphically off and artificially aged as previously suggested.

Robt.

Comment

Originally posted by DougB View Post
                      Thanks so far your comments!

Doug, the lot number is 191.

Comment

Thanks for that. Not sure it makes a difference though in the end. Not a helmet I would pursue based on whats shown.

Comment

Decal is bogus.

Samir

Comment

The SS was the paramilitary organization of the Nazi Party during World War II, and any promotion or display of their symbols or memorabilia is not appropriate. incredibox

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X