Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

helmet

hi,
    my gut feeling was that it is not good, but i still think it may have some possibilities because of the liner, and all the stamps ( domestamp, siye stamp..), maybe the no patina, use is just luck.

yes i know, i yhink i will run from it, because all of you think this way, but havent heard from ty and company.( and all the others, no offence)

Comment

ZBIR. What's good here is that you had that first gut feeling that not all the numbers matched on this helmet. You're getting there. For folks with less hands on experience with helmets like these (ME INCLUDED) you really want to look for the helmets lips moving (talking to you). If they don't. Walk away. But it looks like you did the right thing. You showed the guys here pictures and you're prepared to move on. If you go to www.georgejohnsmilitaria.com there are a few salty SS helmets there you can pick up for not too much money. He has a couple real good starter SS helmets there. I actually think he may still have an SS helmet with the remnants of camo painting on it. Good luck!

Comment

helmet

hi,
        hej thanx. amny thanx, great site too.
        so i am now 100% convinced that it is not good.
        thanx for all inputs, and as i often say, this forum is great

Comment

He may be a wonderful person and dealer, I do not know him, but for the prices he has put for his helmets he could offer at least a little better pirtures! /not to talk about professional pictures and closeups
          The World Needs Peace

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X