Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Ice View Post
    Watch out for 3 helmets now being sold on Ebay:
    150088377181, 150088378784, 150088379049.

I believe the photos of these helmets to have been taken from B. Bells website. The first helmet now resides in my collection.

Ebay has been notified.

Seller: julius-gaius-caesar
    Brian, that is so strange that you posted this!

You look at these helmets long enough and it's amazing what you recall.
    I saw the three e-bay posts in question, and I said to myself, those look like Brian Bell's photos!

Giving the benefit of the doubt, I thought maybe the seller was just using the person's photos who he purchased them from, but I have seen this type of scam before (especially with SS helmets.)

In that case, I asked a sellerof an SS helmet to provide current photos with that day's news paper (which this seller did in my instance..)

Those Nimrods at E-bay with all of their bogus security features (like hiding the bidders for items over $200.00). This scam has been around for a long time.

Thanks for sharing !

Comment

Hello
      If this guy is really from Germany in the first place !!!
      Everybody should send him a gazillion emails ,find out were he live or come from and then tell him WE ARE COMING FOR YOU
      M**** F*****, WE ARE OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR RIGHT NOW !!! I bet he would stop quickly and probably wet his pants on both side ,well for now at least.
      Every single of these items are from various sellers sites and previous auctions.
      One thing is for sure , bless the forum for just being !!! I would have been fooled otherwise.
      Best Regards
      Pierre-Yves

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat de Fer View Post
        One thing is for sure , bless the forum for just being !!! I would have been fooled otherwise.
        Best Regards
        Pierre-Yves
        OUI !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat de Fer View Post
          Hello
          If this guy is really from Germany in the first place !!!
          Everybody should send him a gazillion emails ,find out were he live or come from and then tell him WE ARE COMING FOR YOU
          M**** F*****, WE ARE OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR RIGHT NOW !!! I bet he would stop quickly and probably wet his pants on both side ,well for now at least.
          Every single of these items are from various sellers sites and previous auctions.
          Best Regards
          Pierre-Yves
          I've just send him a question via Ebay: being really surprised that he had for sale twins from other collections....

Just go his reply:

"hello
          Im collector of milititaria for 17 years.
          I buyng militaria tools from us and euopean websites.
          I have many items 1:1 if you wana i can send you pictures of my collection.
          Im good ebeyer believe me.
          best regards. "

is that "texbook" english canadian????? As he stated he was canadian...Oh no I'm stupid, must be from Quebec...
          Last edited by Fred S; 02-05-2007, 05:29 PM.

Comment

The helmets in question from www.german-helmets.com are now gone. On the listing for my helmet it says:

The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the minimum bid or reserve amount

I noticed that the DAK jacket is still for sale.

Comment

I'll bet is the scam artist Carsten Stagemeir

Comment

Ah, the Quebecois might deign to answer...but usually in quite good english.
                Hes a fraud.
                Paul

Comment

I can't stand by while this rip-off artist cons some unfortunate bidder so I reported him. Probably won't make a difference at all but if his listings get dropped by ebay at least someone won't be sending him hard earned cash for an empty box.
                  I suggest that some of us place this guy in our favourite sellers lists so that whenever he lists items, we can have a look at what he is up to and, if need be, report him again.

Mark

Comment

Mark, excellent idea about putting him on your favorite sellers! Good job! I will do that! Regards, Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Gibson View Post
                      I can't stand by while this rip-off artist cons some unfortunate bidder so I reported him. Probably won't make a difference at all but if his listings get dropped by ebay at least someone won't be sending him hard earned cash for an empty box.
                      I suggest that some of us place this guy in our favourite sellers lists so that whenever he lists items, we can have a look at what he is up to and, if need be, report him again.

Mark
                      You know Mark, most likely, all your well justified anger will be for naught.
                      E-bay has a wondeful knack of somehow in advertantly protecting the very crooks they say they are out to get.

I myself for example , was suspended and booted off (twice) for selling banned "3rd reich items" (i.e. german helmets). That was a long time ago however.. Meanwhile this scam and all that crap from Latvia is allowed to stay and these crooks continue to make money of of the unsuspecing...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X