This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOOK Paracadutisti d'Italia 1&2 volume

I would like to present a new work, finally a really well done book on the uniformological history of Italian
    paratroopers written by Massimo di Martino.
    An articulated work between the history of the para who lived through the war, and their uniforms, and
    equipment, displayed in a masterly way in these two books, a job really well done.
    for those interested in acquiring them, they are available at:
    : www.gunstorebunker.it
    the mail is: sales@gunstorebunker.it

Attached Files
    Last edited by Raffaello Carola; 08-29-2020, 12:44 PM.

Thank you for the post.

A long overdue publication.

Will it be available in English please?

Keith

Comment

for the moment it is available in Italian.

Comment

Looks like a great book!
        The only problem is to collect all that stuff described on it. Italian paratrooper's militaria is much rarer than the german counterpart!

Comment

It's difficult to figure out how to order them from the Gun Store Bunker website. It's not an Amazon type "point-click-pay" type of page. I wrote them an e-mail.

Comment

Great news guys.. ..ive been hearing for some time now from 'Pegasus Militarias ' Stephen Kiddle who knows Massimo well ..about this books progress !...looks a great book ..however i will wait for the English language version when it comes out ..
            Semovente

Comment

This book would be a good reason to learn italian
              Jokes apart, this hobby helped me very much in learning the english language. When I began collecting, very few books were available in italian, so I had to buy them in english and sometimes in german
              Of course at that time Internet did not exist yet.

Comment

The texts if they are in Italian, it is enough simply to have Google Translator on the smartphone, with the use of the camera, you have an almost perfect translation. I have been using it for years to translate militaria books, from German, and from Japanese!

Comment

I own a signed copy by the author and can confirm it's a very well done book.

As already suggested don't wait english version, nice photos and google translator will provide a lot of priceless info about this amazing matter.

Congrats to the author

Ric

Comment

A photo speaks a thousand words ......looks like a great set.

Comment

The author gift me a signed copy I partecipate with some photos and can confirm it's a very well done book.
                      Two books full large size with fantastic photos about this amazing matter.
                      Congrats to Massimo!
                      "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X