Mystery Italian straps ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mystery Italian straps ?

Ive had these straps a few years now and still dont know what they are off despite posting them some while back ??....do any of our forum members have any idears as to they might be off .....cheers Semovente
    Attached Files

More pics...
    Attached Files

Comment

Pic of the felt lined strap that is a little bit moth nipped !
      Attached Files

Comment

Any idears chaps ??...they are load bearing straps for sure but for what ?...a box , or pack or what ?....

Comment

These might have been for the Breda m.30 ammunition carrier or tool bag (right picture).
          Unfortunately the straps are incomplete.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Tankredi ...they do look similar lookin ..but as you say it seems they are not conplete !. but thats great as i thought they must be off some kind of pack ? ...

Comment

For me they are complete, they have a gray-green cloth inside, in my opinion they are a variant of the shoulder straps, for the transport of the "bidone" for drinking water in the front line

Comment

Originally posted by ARDITO View Post
                For me they are complete, they have a gray-green cloth inside, in my opinion they are a variant of the shoulder straps, for the transport of the "bidone" for drinking water in the front line
                Ardito thank you for your info !...... very interesting indeed....Semovente

Comment

20ltr water carring bidone !...note the attachments for straps to be fitted !
                  Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X