No announcement yet.

Decima Mas camo helmet´s cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

disagree Paolo sorry imho not an good one; the cloth of this cover is the normal
    available cloth camo tent ; the original wartime produced for the Xa have an real different
    type of cloth texile material. The used look of this cover imho is artificial.
    cheers
    Raffaello
    Last edited by Raffaello Carola; 03-04-2016, 04:17 PM.
    "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

Originally posted by Paolo Marzetti View Post
      For what I see the cover IMHO looks good. The cloth doesn't seem post WWII.
      There were a lot of variats in the cloth due to the fact that many were more or
      less faded. Here's mine found with a NP helmet with the name of the owner.
      PaoloM
      Sorry..still dont like it..but thats my pennys worth...

Comment

In photo the correct type of cloth material for the Xa camo all original RSI production are
        made of this type of texile cloth .
        cheers
        Raffaello
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Raffaello Carola; 03-04-2016, 01:56 PM.
        "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

Some camo i have.
          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X