Italian Soldiers with tanks, motorbikes, car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italian Soldiers with tanks, motorbikes, car

Three nice photos of Italian soldiers in Albania, with motorcycles, tanks, and car.

Which models are these vehicles?

Ciao, Daniele.

1. Motorcycles, car and tanks in background.

The motorbike in the first photo ( with guns ) are moto Gilera LTE 500 , the motorbikes in the second photo and in the water are moto Guzzi Alce 500
    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Controbanda View Post
      The motorbike in the first photo ( with guns ) are moto Gilera LTE 500 , the motorbikes in the second photo and in the water are moto Guzzi Alce 500
      Cheers
      The car should be a Fiat 508 CM and tanks Fiat-Ansaldo L 6/40 ( light tank)
      Cheers

Comment

Interesting in the second pic that looks like in front of a barrack workshop??..above the doors to left a name but very faint...then blanced out to hide name of the unit..and then.. Med D'Oro...gold medal..i assume...a very nice lot of photo's.. from Semovente

Comment

Originally posted by Semovente View Post
          Interesting in the second pic that looks like in front of a barrack workshop??..above the doors to left a name but very faint...then blanced out to hide name of the unit..and then.. Med D'Oro...gold medal..i assume...a very nice lot of photo's.. from Semovente
          The faint name is Autorimessa ( car/truck workshop) & on the right it is correct :Gold medal,
          Just for fun it is visible in the first photo , in the upper part of the the bulding the famous motto Credere obbedire combattere!
          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Controbanda View Post
            The faint name is Autorimessa ( car/truck workshop) & on the right it is correct :Gold medal,
            Just for fun it is visible in the first photo , in the upper part of the the bulding the famous motto Credere obbedire combattere!
            Cheers
            Why thank you kind Sir...what sharp eye's you have..i need some glasses !!..do you do X-ray ??... so we can see what names are blanced out in the middle.....cheers Semovente

Comment

Originally posted by Semovente View Post
              Why thank you kind Sir...what sharp eye's you have..i need some glasses !!..do you do X-ray ??... so we can see what names are blanced out in the middle.....cheers Semovente
              .. or maybe you have to change your old laptop...
              Cheers

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X