Italian Dagger MVSN Regia Marina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italian Dagger MVSN Regia Marina

I have this MVSN Dagger that im having some trouble getting information on. I believe it to be a Regia Marina Dagger, however im not sure as my knowledge is limited when it comes to Italian Militaria. I would like to know what model dagger it is and what it was made for along with value. I would like to sell this piece, but I am not sure what to ask for it. The condition is fair, however there is come chipping on the handle. Thanks Very Much in Advance!

mv1.jpg

mv4.jpg

Here is a link to more pictures. If you need to see anything specific, just let me know.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/950755...7651555346121/

Comment

Wrong thread...

ladknives,

Wrong thread. Contact the moderator and see if they can move it to the proper one

Proper thread:
      Italian & European Axis Allies Forum
      Last edited by leaftree; 03-25-2015, 03:51 PM. Reason: added information

Comment

Sorry about that, how do I contact a moderator? Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

mods...

No worries, it happens.

Go to forum index page, on right hand side of list you will see the names of the moderators in charge of that topic. Send them a private message, with link to thread and where it should go.

Regards,

Comment

we have an italian/axis forum here.
            cheers
            Raffaello
            "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

I see that you are a moderator Raffaello, is it possible for you to move this to the correct catagory? It would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

unfortunately not is possible only the section mod and the supervisor mods.
                by the way the dagger is the San Marco royal marine assault battalion (troops
                dagger) I want see some photos of this; the scabbard type MVSN Blackshirt
                troops dagger. The real scabbard for this knife is different have the words RM
                with anchor.
                cheers
                Raffaello
                "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

Thanks for the information Raffaello Carola, Its appreciated very much. I thought it was a San Marco Dagger, I believe its the 1st model. Do you have any opinion on the value? I have uploaded close to 20 pictures that can be seen via the link below. The bakelite handle has some chipping and cracking, but it is in tact and the blade is firm.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/950755...7651555346121/

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
                  X