Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italian fez.opinions

Hi,

I have this Italian Fez, and I am a little bit confused, as the colours presented, depending of the natural light, sometimes it looked more a sort of a brick colour, specially inside.
    At first sight it looks all black, like a Fascist Fez.
    What do you think?

Please see the photos

OUTSIDE FOTOS
    Attached Files

More
    Attached Files

Comment

Outside
      Attached Files

Comment

And now inside
        Attached Files

Comment

Two more and last ones
          Attached Files

Comment

The original color was red... not fascist but bersaglieri corp.

Comment

Hi!,

this is what it looked like in origin:

Comment

Ciano..Some of your pics the fez looks realy Black as you said..also the tassel is Black aswell not Blue...to me it looks like a Blackshirt Fez..a bit washed out etc...cheers Semovente

Comment

Original WWII crimson Bersaglieri fez with woollen blue pompon.PaoloM

Comment

Hi,

Thank you all for your opinions.

That means that the Fez was "painted" black to turn out Fascist?
                    Anyway the pompom and tassel, have no signs of blue color at all.

The Fez was bought several years ago through a well known Italian Dealer-Caricat...

Comment

Originally posted by CIANO View Post
                      Hi,

Thank you all for your opinions.

That means that the Fez was "painted" black to turn out Fascist?
                      Anyway the pompom and tassel, have no signs of blue color at all.

The Fez was bought several years ago through a well known Italian Dealer-Caricat...
                      Dont know about painted.....dyed perhaps Ciano... and i can only see a Black tassel as well...:confused

Comment

Originally posted by Paolo Marzetti View Post
                        Original WWII crimson Bersaglieri fez with woollen blue pompon.PaoloM
                        Formerly it has been an original WWII Bersaglieri fez.Later, it has been modified black,
                        but in a bad, not professional way.Just my two cents... PaoloM

Comment

Paolo is right, someone has been dyed black to sell it as a MVSN fez ..... some crafty
                          Ciao, Luca

Comment

Ciao,

Grazie a tutti, per i vostri pareri!

Comment

Originally posted by Paolo Marzetti View Post
                              Formerly it has been an original WWII Bersaglieri fez.Later, it has been modified black,
                              but in a bad, not professional way.Just my two cents... PaoloM
                              Paolo yes ...thats what i was getting at ??...it was lookin like something it's not!!...as Ardito put it some crafty **** pulling a fast one!!?......Semovente.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X