Hungarian Lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hungarian Lot

Here is a small Hungarian lot I picked up at the 2014 Show of Shows. A stroke of good luck for my small Hungarian collection
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

nice! what area is on the map? the háboús vásár book looks interesting. kind of a catalogue with some nice pics in it?

Comment

Originally posted by honvéd View Post
        nice! what area is on the map? the háboús vásár book looks interesting. kind of a catalogue with some nice pics in it?
        The map is a 1:50,000 military map of the center to north west part of Budapest around Margaret Island and then the greater areas to the north west.

The háboús vásár is a catalog of Hungarian and German war materials manufacturers that participated in this military industry fair that year. It lists the specializations and contact information of all the participants as well as their location on the show floor. A few period advertisements, but no pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley's Dad View Post
          The map is a 1:50,000 military map of the center to north west part of Budapest around Margaret Island and then the greater areas to the north west.
          nice, i know that area a little
          i only have got a old civil budapest map from the 30/40t´s. unfortunately in not a very good shape.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X