Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John T View Post
    Hi Guys-

I am the one selling the shield in question....a friend got two strips of two (one on top of the other in each strip). They came in an auction with two bevo FLANDERN shields also in a strip of two....I bought a strip of two "ITALIEN" strips from him and cut it in half to sell each individually...I gave a lot for the strip...I do not know what he paid for the lot of items and forgot what else was with the bevo and printed shields, but it was a vet lot in an auction and that is all that I know. The Italien Shields are on the same type of material that you will find the other printed shields on (IE the same cotton)...all comments welcome.

All the best,

John
    John , I have never seen one of these before. I am not familiar with that design or use of.

Here a shield from a pair I purchased years ago . I never saw ones like this before either and never for sale again.
    Attached Files

Comment

back
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is another photo of what appears to be a Speer guy with a vertical tri color shield. The writing is Italian , but if I remember correctly form an Italian forum ,the shield may be French.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Dennis-

Neat shield and photo!

Thanks for sharing,

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X