Africa Grouping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jean-Loup View Post
    Very nice set indeed, for some reason I never seem to see stuff like this at my flea markets. What is on the second ring?

JL
    Jean Loup, That's because you are always looking in the ground and not on the tables.

Comment

Excellent post....the thrill of the flea market lives again...thanx for sharing.

DC

Comment

"Jean Loup, That's because you are always looking in the ground and not on the tables."

That may be a reason! This is the equivalent grouping from the underground flea market:
        Attached Files

Comment

Jean Loup, What is the enamel shield on the left. Also the skull ring , do you think its RSI Black Brigade. I have one similar without the solid shield behind the skull.
          Originally posted by Jean-Loup View Post
          "Jean Loup, That's because you are always looking in the ground and not on the tables."

That may be a reason! This is the equivalent grouping from the underground flea market:

Comment

Since those skull rings are private purchase, I dont think we can say for sure who would have worn them. I was kind of hoping it belonged to a German. The enamel badge is for the Trieste division:
            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
            X