• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fake arm shield and original blackshirts 3 Gennaio Libica

Hi,

this is the copy of the rare arm shield Blackshirts 3 Gennaio Libica
    compared with the original troop shield of my collection, the troops
    normally is silver plated, in gold plated for officers.
    The blackshirts division in north Afrika are four:
    1th divisione "23 Marzo" 219/233 legions CCNN 201 art.
    2th divisione "28 Ottobre" 231/238 legions CCNN 202 art.
    3th divisione "21 Aprile" 181/203 legions CCNN 203 art.
    4th divisione "3 Gennaio" 250/270 legions CCNN 204 art.
    cheers, Raffaello
    Attached Files
    "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Original
    Attached Files
    "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

backside of the FAKE arm shield
        Attached Files

Comment

ORIGINAL backside
          P.S. another interesting thread of my friend Hille, with the original arm shield of 2. divisione CC.NN Libica
          http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ghlight=libica
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Raffaello Carola; 06-13-2008, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Hello Raffaello,

thank you for sharing this comparison. I really like this shields of the CCNN divisions Libica.

The fake you showed is very easy to detect at the backside. This types are selling from the one Italian swindler at ebay.com.

At moment in ebay.it there´s an offer of the 3. CCNN division Libica shield. Is this a good one? I have doubts...

I´, searching since a few months for such an original shield of the 1., 2. (most prefered - like the link from you of the picture of a WAF-member) and the 4. division.
            The 3. division isn´t for interest for me, because wasn´t involved in the battles in North Africa.
            Do you have a source where I can purchase one of this?

Best greetings

Timo

Comment

Great Raffaello,well done!!! HaHaHa!! Ciao PaoloM

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
              X