Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UKrainian Sleeve shield and hat device

Ukrainian National Army

Any comments on this sleeve shield and hat badge reference originality or era on these two items. I have had them at least 20 years
    Attached Files

back
    Attached Files

Comment

hat device
      Attached Files

Comment

back hat device

Comment

Nice original items Denis. The armshield is the second variant (first being bevo and thrid beingt the printed type). It was worn by Ukrainian LIberation Army. The cockade was originaly worn by Ukrainian Galician Army in 1920's and then worn by members of Roland legion during the war. Later the cockade was put in mass use by Ukrainian police in Galicia.

Comment

I agree, the cap device is a nice original..

There are some that don't believe in the embroidered arm shield and some that do.. So if your happy with it that's all that matters with that piece.

As far as the time you've had them,,20 years is nothing,,,they have been faking them and other items way earlier than that!

Comment

Yes, I realize that collecting 30 years , but nice to give as much information as possible. It at least keeps the" new Latvian fake" comments at bay

Originally posted by Gaspare View Post
              I agree, the cap device is a nice original..

There are some that don't believe in the embroidered arm shield and some that do.. So if your happy with it that's all that matters with that piece.

As far as the time you've had them,,20 years is nothing,,,they have been faking them and other items way earlier than that!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X