Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick help needed on some Italian items

Hello forum

I am suppose to meet someone in two hours with the Italian medals. I don't know much about Italian stuff. What is the lot worth more or less?

sorry, these are the only photos I have. some stuff looks post war to me. thanks again Robert
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

I don't see anything special ...

Comment

Mixture of items , some fascist , Royal Army , air force , & navy ....mostly wartime items , i see one Swiss badge ...but nice little collection ...

Comment

Thanks guys.

he owns an Italian restaurant.... and I assume he collected things... and thus not a veteran bring back. if it less than $300... I will go for it. Robert

Comment

Hi

i saw the stuff and I felt he wanted too much. He pulled out his smart phone and went to eBay to show prices.

he wanted $900 and I was at $450. He sold me some other medal for $100 that wasn’t in the photo.

I will post photos of it shortly. I bought it mostly to save face and walk away with something. Robert

Comment

Hello forum

this is the medal I bought for $100. I have no idea what it is. So, did I over pay? thanks Robert

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Nice original Knights'grade of the Order of the Italian Crown made by a well-known period maker.

Best regards

Comment

thanks for the help.

Is it worth $100 US dollars/what I paid? thanks again Robert

Comment

Nice luxury box that may add some Euro to the value of the cross. However, it's a very common decoration that here in Italy can be obtained for 60-70€. Probably abroad prices are a bit higher.

Comment

Thanks for your help Robert

Comment

Originally posted by enorepap View Post
                          I don't see anything special ...
                          ditto
                          "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X