Need opinions on some armbands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need opinions on some armbands

Hello, i have been given some armbands found in a shoebox in the basement of a local house. and since im no good at armbands i would need some help to determine if they are ok or not.. they do not glow under blacklight
    Attached Files

They all look good.

Comment

Originally posted by jmcm View Post
      They all look good.

I agree.

Glenn
      "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Thanks for the help guys i know the Volkssturm armband is a popular piece and often seen for sale. but what about the two others i have not seen so much but i assume they are common armbands? what is their value?

Comment

They are common, the white one is worth more

Comment

Hi Shellshock,

Those are 3 nice original armbands.

The yellow armband was for non-military personnel performing some kind of duty for the state, and so they are usually called 'State Service' armbands. The yellow ones are relatively common, and prices vary between the US, the UK, and Europe. A lot of European dealers would ask 100 euros or more, in the US they tend to be around $70 (though prices vary from dealer to dealer), and in the UK they seem to be between £50 and £80. There are also white and green versions of this armband, but I have never been able to find out if the different colours meant different things.

The white armband was worn by civilian staff working in military recruitment offices, and also by parade stewards. These tend to sell in Europe for 120 to 150 euros, though prices vary from dealer to dealer, and in the US people often ask $90 or more. In the UK, they seem to start at around £80, but as always, prices vary from dealer to dealer.

All three of your armbands are in very condition, which collectors love.

Or why not keep them for yourself? They are certainly a bargain if you were given them for nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark_K View Post
              Hi Shellshock,

Those are 3 nice original armbands.

The yellow armband was for non-military personnel performing some kind of duty for the state, and so they are usually called 'State Service' armbands. The yellow ones are relatively common, and prices vary between the US, the UK, and Europe. A lot of European dealers would ask 100 euros or more, in the US they tend to be around $70 (though prices vary from dealer to dealer), and in the UK they seem to be between £50 and £80. There are also white and green versions of this armband, but I have never been able to find out if the different colours meant different things.

The white armband was worn by civilian staff working in military recruitment offices, and also by parade stewards. These tend to sell in Europe for 120 to 150 euros, though prices vary from dealer to dealer, and in the US people often ask $90 or more. In the UK, they seem to start at around £80, but as always, prices vary from dealer to dealer.

All three of your armbands are in very condition, which collectors love.

Or why not keep them for yourself? They are certainly a bargain if you were given them for nothing!

-thank u for the helpful info on the armbands i will absolutly keep them in my collection, just think its ok to have a little clue about the value just in case

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X