No announcement yet.

New Member in my Collection GBJ Spiess Tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now i am Curious what Featrures are Curious here.....beside that both are just fine.

Originally posted by B. N. Singer View Post
    IMHO, several ‘curious’ features regarding these two items.

B. N. Singer
    WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Originally posted by AntiqueWW2 View Post
      Now i am Curious what Featrures are Curious here.....beside that both are just fine.
      If you are not open for some critics then you should just stop posting your collection in open Forums......

Comment

You should should stick with your Stuff and post there what ever you like or maybe share you Knowledge and tell me what is wrong, and i never say or wrote i am not open for whatever, but i know my Stuff just fine, so if someone has to say something usefull fine, if someone just write something but not explain what he means, or just write because he is a Moron, then wtf should i say....? Tunic and Cap are as good as it gets, and since i collect that Stuff for a very long time, and beside that, know where it comes from i guess i am able to tell good or not good. But with one Thing you are right, better not post anything anymore, save some Nerves for sure.

Originally posted by MM1985 View Post
        If you are not open for some critics then you should just stop posting your collection in open Forums......
        Last edited by AntiqueWW2; 09-22-2019, 08:43 AM.

Comment

I do not know about M 43 caps. I like the base tunic. I own an M 43 tunic with the same eagle and stitching method. On my tunic the stitches do not go acrross the lining
          The collar was replaced or bottle green cloth added by a tailor
          The Der speiss cuff tresse is always hard. I assume that you have strong provenance

Juan

Comment

See, that is a Post where i can answer normal. There are Bergmutzen with very short Visor, that is the Type what everyone is looking for. This one has not a Visor what is super short, but absolute ok. If you look at periode Pictures, a lot are wearing them with longer Visor, some with very short one. This Style i posted was used a lot at the Russian Front. Tunic is absolute untouched, nothing resewn at all, Collar was replaced, what they did very often. And as you wrote, most important is the Provenance, and yes, that i do have. More then enough to have absolute no Problem at all with the Tunic. And much more there is not to say, its a nice Tunic and a very nice Visor. Enough that they are both keepers and will stay a very long time with me.

Originally posted by JuanS View Post
            I do not know about M 43 caps. I like the base tunic. I own an M 43 tunic with the same eagle and stitching method. On my tunic the stitches do not go acrross the lining
            The collar was replaced or bottle green cloth added by a tailor
            The Der speiss cuff tresse is always hard. I assume that you have strong provenance

Juan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X