Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to be a Jahnke fake.

Comment

Pete, can you please post a photo of the part of the sleeve shown below. Is it a perfect rectangle or does it get wider towards the bottom as in this photo:
      Attached Files

Comment

Tough one. First of all, the lining fabric seems wrong, it shouldn't be that beige. Can we see some detail shots? What's the fabric under the collar, how do the buttons, buttonholes and the collar hook and internal suspender hooks look like?

Comment

Not a Janke, but a Fake. Looks very similar to Staegemeirs Work of Art. Typical Fabric he always uses for his Crap. Markings are next......run fast....and before that burn that thing.
          WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Hi all and thanks for fast replies.
            I do not have more photos and i guess no need to bother to ask from seller as the jacket itself is a fake one
            Thanks again!

Originally posted by Albert View Post
            Pete, can you please post a photo of the part of the sleeve shown below. Is it a perfect rectangle or does it get wider towards the bottom as in this photo:

Comment

Originally posted by Petra View Post
              Hi all and thanks for fast replies.
              I do not have more photos and i guess no need to bother to ask from seller as the jacket itself is a fake one
              Thanks again!
              Indeed, no need for more pics, it’s a fake...

Comment

I think better pics of this tunic are needed. Just my opinion, but I'm not convinced yet that this tunic is a fake. Although the lining color looks a little too beige, the wool looks perfect for a '39 era tunic and I see no problem with the insignia.

vr

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Waffenreich View Post
                  I'm not convinced yet that this tunic is a fake.

Same here..I think it stands a chance.

Glenn
                  "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

I too think it stands a chance.

Comment

Tunic is crap....wait for better Pictures and you will see why.....

Comment

Poor photos on purpose perhaps. Agree that I don't like the lining.

Comment

Is not the lining alone...there are a few other Things not right.

Originally posted by Crusader17 View Post
                          Poor photos on purpose perhaps. Agree that I don't like the lining.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X