Beginner reference books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner reference books

Looking for some beginner reference book recommendations for Heer uniforms and insignia, SS books would be great too!

Hello,

Angolia /Schlicht 3 volume set on the Heer,Luft and Navy.

Fred

Comment

I recommend the book GERMAN ARMY UNIFORMS AND INSIGNIA 1933-1945 by Brian L. Davis.
      The book first came out in 1971 and has been reprinted a number of times. It has stood the test of time, is filled with helpful information, and copies are readily available.

Comment

Davis

Originally posted by Tim Curley View Post
        I recommend the book GERMAN ARMY UNIFORMS AND INSIGNIA 1933-1945 by Brian L. Davis.
        The book first came out in 1971 and has been reprinted a number of times. It has stood the test of time, is filled with helpful information, and copies are readily available.
        I agree with Tim; it is a good place to start and affordable:

https://www.amazon.com/German-Army-U...ustomerReviews

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Curley View Post

I agree!!
          One 0f my favorite references!
          It was instrumental in my decision to add shoulder straps to my collecting focus!
          Ths should be one of your first reference books (on the Heer anyway!)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X