Panzer collar tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer collar tabs

Hi , before I purchase those collar tabs I need your opinion , personally I like them but I’m not an expert.
    The seller said they are private purchase early collar tabs
    I will appreciate your help
    Thanks
    Attached Files

IMO these could also pass for reproductions from the 1960's as they do not have the dimensions of issue collar tabs nor construction. Thus, being "private purchase" good or bad I would suggest avoiding them and wait for a one-look pair
    to invest your money.

Comment

Thank you for your opinion

After I posted those tabs , I received a few pm from old forum members with positive feedback on those tabs .
      They not want to comment because they think it’s useless to argue with others on those tabs that’s was accepted as a early privet purchase
      Any way
      Thank you all for all help
      I really like them and they will be in my collection for now

Comment

Very interesting indeed

Thank you for posting,

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by chahler View Post
          Thank you for your opinion...I received a few pm from old forum members with positive feedback on those tabs...Any way...I really like them and they will be in my collection for now
          And that is all that should matter... until you decide to sell them.

B. N. Singer

Comment

Originally posted by B. N. Singer View Post
            And that is all that should matter... until you decide to sell them.

B. N. Singer
            Glad to hear you are not one of the old timers that offered your blessing to these objects.

Comment

Skulls could be good and the rest of the tabs are fake. If you are happy that’s all that matters. Matt

Comment

Can't judge the tabs, outside my field of knowledge. But the skulls should be okay. Look like early Buntmetall pieces.

Comment

Thank you guys

Comment

Originally posted by chahler View Post
                    Thank you guys
                    Hello chahler,

please have a look at this thread;

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...urchase+panzer

Chris

Comment

Most of the tabs are junk, ones in middle are possibly ok. He always says he got stuff from a vet. It really means nothing anymore. Item has to stand on its own. NOT one wrap ever with those tabs on it from a reliable source.
                      But I am not here to convince anyone anything. Buy what you like and are happy with. Its your money and your collection. Enjoy it. That's really the end of it. It really does not matter if its real or not as long as YOU are satisfied.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                      X