• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a good sign. Probably OK tunic with post war added stamps
    Of some sort...

Comment

Someone would have additional information thanks

Comment

This is a prewar or early war tailor made uniform, the stamps are from a museum or theater inventory etc. The damage is from poor storage in a wet area. Looking at the tunic, sewing, fabric, and cut which is 100% WWII era, I just reaffirm my deduction that some people here are very confused. I will have a cigarette and go to bed. That is a lot easier than trying to understand why someone thinks this is NVA.

Comment

The deduction nva results in the fact that a stamp was drawn with the felt then the letter u which for a uniform of the ddr returns to the year 1978
          This u would be a marking from a marking theater or museum and would be a sad coincidence?
          Thank you

Comment

John knows what he is talking about. J

Comment

The tunic is not DDR or "NVA private purchase". Whoever told you that has no idea what they are looking at. These are inventory stamps.

Comment

I do not question the skills of Jonnhy on the contrary I look for certainties
                As long as one is interrogative is because I try to be on
                Thank you to everyone who helps every day

Comment

I do not have any special skills and no one is an expert even though many people on the WA think they are. I only have seen these stamps before and know what they are.

Comment

Thank you Jonnhy you have or I could find identical stamp thank you

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                    X