Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulder straps with E chyper

Dear Gents,
    I just got these 2 boards today and I am wondering if you guys could help me out. It is obviously not a matching set but I guess they come from the same person.

What does the E chyper means? I have not found other boards here, might be my bad but barley anything comes out searching "E chyper" on the forum. I would say the piping colour is sun-yellow, not lemon, might be Kav.

Thank you in advance,
    immer
    Attached Files

I am unaware of any use of a Latin "L" device with Citronengelb or golden yellow Waffenfarbe. Of course when these devices were applied is anyone's guess.

Comment

Thank you! I got them like this, the hyper looks originally applied but can't really be sure with them.

On what other boards have you seen E chippers? What did they mean on those?

Thank you!

Comment

Letters stand in the opposite direction, it was made by the person who does not know the correct arrangement of Latin letters and it was definitely not the serviceman of Wehrmacht
        Chyper E designated belonging of the military personnel to the railroad. For example letter E on shoulder straps of pioneers designated construction railway divisions, gunners have a belonging to railway artillery.
        Any more chyper E in Heer of Wehrmacht was not applied anywhere.
        Last edited by Stive; 03-14-2019, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Yuri, much appreciate the info!

Comment

I was glad to help!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,823 at 04:29 PM on Today.

Working...
              X