SOS Pick Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

One of the neatest things I picked up was this box. It came from another forum member.

Fred
    Attached Files

Comment

Great stuff Fred!
      Here’s my example which is similar
      Oh the box is not German it British but it came with some German cloth inside
      I just invented a new test to see if a badge is sewn and removed
      Kind regards Chay
      Attached Files

Comment

i love the mountain troops badge here are some from my collection and a pile i have that would fill freds box
        Attached Files

Comment

I,have one of those I inherited 20 years ago
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Green View Post
            Hello,

KM Spain- I didn't see a single 1st pattern KM/CA breast eagle or cap eagle in the whole show.

Relic Jager- The Italian cap and breast eagle have been on my list for a while. I need a roundel now.

Chay- There was a nice selection of eagles there. You could have picked up almost any BeVo Heer or KM that you ever wanted. The Jager patches are really late war done on almost a cheesecloth material.

Overall it was a super show with a lot of stuff!!

Fred
            Fred, you found some super pick ups. Not to break from topic, but have you ever seen a photo of the Italian made breast eagles in wear?

Comment

Fred, do you qualify for the SOS "big buyer" discount? Btw love the jager patches. J

Comment

Originally posted by ETN View Post
                Fred, you found some super pick ups. Not to break from topic, but have you ever seen a photo of the Italian made breast eagles in wear?
                Hello,

I have not seen the Italian eagles in a period photo in wear. Maybe because I do not look for pictures and just chase down insignia. I have just lately seen the Italian cap eagles on hats but not on photos.

Fred

Comment

Fred thanks for the review of SOS Shaw. Very interesting finds, I congratulate!

Comment

Glad you had a good show Fred.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X