U-Boot Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michel,

I caught myself looking at the Kriegsmarine oil painting in the back numerous times and wondering what it would look like. Can you post a picture of that please?

Kurt
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Michel View Post
      Hello All,

Hundred of threads but never one (or rarely) on U-Boot uniforms.

I like those uniforms and I have always a great pleasure to see them, so I start 'The U-Boot Uniforms Thread' and I hope that it will be completed by other U-Boot collectors.

My first picture is for a typical 'bordjacke'.
      To share with all of you, i am very happy to show you my rare last find for my U-boat collection.
      An original 'bordjacke':

I don't know why but the inside pocket is missing.

For the moderators, i think that this thread must be in the "Kriegsmarine Uniforms and Equipment Forum"

Regards
      Ben
      Last edited by gingerbread; 04-25-2012, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Hello Ben,

A very rare textbook one, congratulation.

Best regards,

Michel
        Ohne Seemacht, keine Weltmacht !

Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=522068

Always interested by Kriegsmarine headgear, uniform and U-Boot related items.

Comment

Ben congratulations, that is a really rare piece
          Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
          Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

This thread is breathtaking, you guys have very nice objects in your collections.
            Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbread View Post
              To share with all of you, i am very happy to show you my rare last find for my U-boat collection.
              An original 'bordjacke':

I don't know why but the inside pocket is missing.

For the moderators, i think that this thread must be in the "Kriegsmarine Uniforms and Equipment Forum"

Regards
              Ben
              Very nice Jacket, Congratts

Comment

Gingerbread congratulations!

I've been looking for one like that for months, but with no success.

Anyway, here are few of mine:

First is my Colani, in a great shepe, the first one which I consider finished:
                Attached Files

Comment

Than there is a frock coat, and a nice summer tunic. Those are also in great condition and I really like them.

Frock coat still misses the WW1 EK2 bar on the lapel (was there initially, thread was still visible when I got it), and the summer tunic needs a nice ribbon bar:
                  Attached Files

Comment

Very nice pieces.
                    Thanks for sharing.
                    I love those white tunics
                    sigpicLooking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Comment

My "Brown uniform of the blue uniform" (don't ask me how green can be brown )
                      Attached Files

Comment

than here is my Affenjacke, or parade jacket, still unfinished (need an Schutzenschnur device and medal bar):
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello Amiklic,

Nice display and uniforms.

Best regards from France,

Michel

Originally posted by amiklic1 View Post
                          Gingerbread congratulations!

I've been looking for one like that for months, but with no success.

Anyway, here are few of mine:

First is my Colani, in a great shepe, the first one which I consider finished:

Comment

New Bordjacke

I am very very lucky, here my second bordjacke.
                            This one is a worn one.
                            Obviously, the two handles are shortened.

Regards
                            Ben

Comment

Beautifull!!!

I have a question, I have seen that most of the photos where medals are worn are while on Port, that means, while returning or leaving....

How common was the use of medals on the uniforms while on patrol?

Comment

Originally posted by Spanish Freiwillige View Post
                                Beautifull!!!

I have a question, I have seen that most of the photos where medals are worn are while on Port, that means, while returning or leaving....

How common was the use of medals on the uniforms while on patrol?

No medals during a patrol, too dangerous.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X