OstFront Buttonhole Ribbons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OstFront Buttonhole Ribbons

Does anyone know if they made OstFront ribbons in the narrow width for sewing through the buttonhole on a tunic?? I can only seem to find the wider ribbons which are to wide to fit through the buttonhole?? If anyone has or knows where I can get 3-4 original OstFront ribbons in the narrower width, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Eric

Detlev Niemann

www.detlev-niemann.de. He has lengths, as is evidenced by this ribbon (running diagonally through the display) that I purchased from him.

Is this what you mean? It's 14mm wide.
    Attached Files
    -Ralph Abercrombie

Comment

Buttonhole ribbons were 25mm width.

Comment

Ricks correct.Button hole ribbons were 25mm.Tunic button holes were about 26-27mm wide.A nice snug fit for the 25mm ribbon and too narrow to the standard size award ribbon.Mind you though,you normally see the 30mm ribbon used more often as evidenced by the tapering end of the ribbon where its folded over to fit through the button hole.

The 14mm ribbons look like the type that were for some of the variations of court mounted medals.Two half size ribbons placed together to equal the standard award size ribbon which were approx 30mm.

Comment

Ralph you are the display king.

Comment

Originally posted by Soviet
            Ralph you are the display king.

Yeah, that is great!
            -Calvin Hall, repressed Appalachian American.

Desperately seeking a Juncker Knights Cross ribbon loop and well used Knights Cross ribbon!!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X