This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some items for sale

I have the following items for sale if they are of interest to anyone please e-mail me, they are all 100% geuine and I will give a 100% refund to anyone who is not totally happy with any item. Hope they are of interest to someone. Will post pictures one by one after this post.

1) Waffen S.S. Tropical rank chevrons for a Rottenfuhrer
    £50stg/$95US

2)Waffen S.S. Tropical rank chevron for a Sturmann
    £45stg/$85US

3)Pair of Army officers sew-in shoulder straps for the rank of Hauptmann. Piped in white for Infantry and the early type clove grey base. Two gilt metal pips and gilt metal numerals to “14” to each.
    £100/$186US

4)Nazi Police General’s single sew-in shoulder strap. Interwoven gold and ailver cellulon thread on a green base. Extremly rare
    £160/$300US

5)Pair of Nazi police sew-in shoulder straps for the rank of SS-Sturmscharfuhrer. Silver bullion and black on a green base (See Angolia Page 222)£105/$200US

6)Single Nazi police sew-in shoulder strap for the rank of SS-Scharfuhrer. Silver bullions and black on a green base. (See Angolia Page 222)
    £50/$95US

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Conor\My Documents\My Pictures\3_4_2005[/IMG] Item 1

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
    X