origional M44 trousers on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

origional M44 trousers on Ebay

do these look like origionals? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
    thay look ok to me but im not too good on uniforms as was shown with my M44 tunic.
    Thanks Adam

IMO the numbers are too big. I'd pass

MfG,
    Bart

Comment

FAKES !Hope you're not the buyer!

Comment

I agree with Bart and Manny...these are no good

Here are some quick shots of a salty pair I got from ebay last year. Apart from a reparation on the right knee-area, these are just fine for a combat display, and price was more then reasonable

Cheers

Jan
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Jan Beazaer; 04-08-2005, 09:23 AM.
        'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

Attached Files
          'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

Attached Files
            'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

More M44 trousers
              http://www.wehrmacht-awards.net/foru...&highlight=m44

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.net/foru...t=m44+trousers

Comment

Thanks for the reply no i am not the buyer i wont be buying any uniform items with out asking you guys first
                Jan nice looking pair there i would love a pair as well as an origional m44 tunic but you dont see them very often at all
                Thanks Adam

Comment

Hi Jan, can we see a shot of the inside of yours when you get a chance. Are they really green inside? That seems unusual to me.
                  HC

Comment

Manny knows of my 44 set. I'll try to get pics up this week. Still waiting on a few items before I put the mannequin together.

Comment

Originally posted by hcliffe
                      Hi Jan, can we see a shot of the inside of yours when you get a chance. Are they really green inside? That seems unusual to me.
                      Hi Harry

I wanted to mention that before...I first thought that it was due to many cleaning/washing ( discoloration), but after closer inspection the greenish color is consistent everywere, even inside the pockets. Maybe redyed after the war?

Could be unusual indeed, but I'm quiet confident in these trousers...everything was possible that late in war.

Here are the additional pictures

Cheers

Jan
                      Attached Files
                      'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

shot of one of the backpockets...
                        Attached Files
                        'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

when a seller says i dont know if they are good or not the seller even knows that there are too many questionable things about it.

Comment

M44 Pants

The pants on ebay were mine. As I stated in the auction, I really did not know if they were good or not. I had some people tell me yes and others no. There are still some honest people on ebay. Oh yea, I took a $200. dollar losson these so I was not out to make a quick buck.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X