Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LW FLAK Fligerbluse Opinions

Hi all,

I have been looking at this LW, FLAK Fliyers Blouse for some time now and want your expert opinions on it. The tunic is near mint condition and has clear depot markings.

The tunic looks sharp to me but I would like backing from the forum to re-enforce my feeling on it. The tunic is located at Grenadier website.

Thank you for your opinons in advance. Steve

I don't like the markings or the overall "newness" of this; I personally wouldn't have it for my collection.
    WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

I agree with Gene..

The markings are odd,but beside that it seems they used the same thread everywhere..
      Fliegerbluses etc..where made in a productionline,this means every worker did something different..one for the eagle,one for the pockets etc..
      Close inspection should reveal that..

Do you've some shots of details..,buttonholes etc..?

Jos.

Comment

Hi guys,

I don't have any other shots of this tunic, I just pulled this off the web site. I talked to the dealer and he stated that it was from another collector. He also stated that he would include a statement of authenticity with the purchase. His site has some good stuff. I have never owned a flyer blouse so I'm not sure what to look for.

The picture of the Depot markings have the edge of the buttonholes. It shows the classic buttonhole sewing with the cap lock stitching?

Respectfully Steve

Comment

Well,

Be careful with a statement of authenticity..,at the end you've to prove things..

The can do great buttonholes nowadays..and the rest..
          Be very careful.

Jos.

Comment

Not impressed with it. Boards look bad too.

Comment

This piece caught my attention as well. I've seen many nice and original tunics from this dealer, but the markings on this one freaked me out. Not one I'd buy.
              For that price, it's not hard to find a good original fliegerbluse.

Comment

Looks just like a Janke.

Gary
                Originally posted by CollectRussia
                Not impressed with it. Boards look bad too.

Comment

Thank you all for the feed back. I guess I should stay with collecting Heer. Steve

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X