Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCO tunic.....

Hello All,

Normally I would not waste too much time with a common item as a white drill / work tunic but this one is special... In my thirty something years of collecting I never came across one like this. An original NCO work tunic… I did net even know they had special shoulder boards for these!

All comments welcome.

Marc
    Attached Files

detail
    Attached Files

Comment

inside collar
      Attached Files

Comment

I haven't seen any such animal myself. Interesting piece. Thanks for sharing.

Are the shoulder board buttons different than the others or does it look like they simply weren't handled and still retain all their paint?

Comment

sholder Buttons have been added I think.

Marc

Comment

Now that is a unique drill/work blouse! The boards are what is interesting about the whole thing. I have seen tress on the collars of these tunics before but not with matching drill white boards. Usually I see then with regular wool combat tunic boards, usually on the green drill tunics some times on the white. That has to be very rare!

Question: Does it have LW or Heer markings in it?

Looks good! Steve

Comment

Very interesting. Looks like it is Heer style, but with Luftwaffe NCO tress.
              Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Thank you for the comments, the markings are faded and I cannot read anything anymore. What would the value be of this item? It is hard, as I never have seen this before.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>

Marc

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X