Pants with Officer M36 Combat Tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pants with Officer M36 Combat Tunic

I just bought a full body mannequin to set up a Wehrmacht officer display. I already have a nice helmet and a Lieutenant M36 Combat tunic for it. So, I am looking for a pants to dress up this "poor guy" (you should see him now).

I only have these pictures of the pants.
    Are they original? Will these pants be appropriate to use with my Lieutenant M36 Combat tunic?
    Thank you in advance!
    Attached Files

one more
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

they could well be, but it's always hard to tell from pictures alone when it comes to privately tailored ones!
      In my opinion you'd be much better off going for a pair of WH-issue breeches!
      FWIW
      Manny

Comment

Originally posted by derspiess63
        In my opinion you'd be much better off going for a pair of WH-issue breeches!
        Thank you for your response, Manny Could you please post some pictures of the WH-issue breeches? I've never had any of them and have no clue how they lloks like. BTW, were EM/NCOs and officers pants different? If so, how?

Comment

Originally posted by bnz. 42
          Thank you for your response, Manny Could you please post some pictures of the WH-issue breeches? I've never had any of them and have no clue how they lloks like. BTW, were EM/NCOs and officers pants different? If so, how?
          I'll take some snaps for you soon...........by the by...............eBay sellers and "Heaven-sent trusted authorities" seldom if ever auction/list Kommis(WH Issue) breeches;the Collectors Guild does from time to time though !
          Up to you choosing between 38-dated Steingrau(Stone Grey),40-41-42-dated feldgrau or 44-dated feldgrau breeches cut in the style of the M43...you don't pays yer money but you DO takes yer choice !
          Later
          Manny

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X