M40 Transport NCO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M40 Transport NCO

The last one for today. Again, any comments are appreciated.

Thanks!
    Bob
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

M40 is my favorite, nice one. J

Comment

Another great tunic

Comment

Thanks guys. Even though it is Transport, it is one of my favorites.

Comment

Very nice. Love the rare piping. I very rarely see transport piped enlisted field tunics. I own a transport officer's tailor made Feldbluse and an NCO Waffenrock, but have never had the chance to own an enlisted field tunic of that branch.

Comment

Originally posted by TWS View Post
                  Very nice. Love the rare piping. I very rarely see transport piped enlisted field tunics. I own a transport officer's tailor made Feldbluse and an NCO Waffenrock, but have never had the chance to own an enlisted field tunic of that branch.
                  agree ,in fact transport is hard to find like medic ,maybe not so sexy like panzer ,but much harder to find .

Comment

I very rarely see transport piped enlisted field tunics.
                    Thats becuase most of them are now infantry, panzer or gbj tunics with lots of loops.

Bob.

Very nice tunic. i Have its twin with machine sewn eagle. Very worn but untouched.

//Daniel.

Comment

Photo transport?

"I own a transport officer's tailor made Feldbluse and an NCO Waffenrock,"

how about posting a photo of the nco rock?

Comment

Originally posted by echoe View Post
                        "I own a transport officer's tailor made Feldbluse and an NCO Waffenrock,"

how about posting a photo of the nco rock?
                        I really need to get off my butt and take some current photos. I took a "short" 14 year vacation from this hobby when a career change resulted in a couple years of poverty and I sold about 20% of my collection. By the time I had a regular income again I'd kind of lost the spark. I just recently regained interest and decided to dive back in and start actively collecting and "socializing" again with other collectors.

That's my long-winded way of saying I do not have a display room set up. Everything is packed away in closets with moth repellant, but I can pull stuff out and do hasty photo shoots. Due to computer crashes etc over the years I lost all old digital photos and just have my old physical albums of printed photos - kids these days hardly know what that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel.S View Post
                          Thats becuase most of them are now infantry, panzer or gbj tunics with lots of loops.
                          There's a lot of truth to that, sadly.

Comment

There's a lot of truth to that, sadly.

Agree,the dealers know that is what collectors want.Don't even get me started on W-SS.

There are of course some Infantry,Panzer and Gebergs tunics that are all the original sewing.

Glenn
                            "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X