Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dragon adler

Hi,
    I have a couple of very different dragon adler badges.
    One is on a cap, very detailed, the other is quite different, with less detailed particulars. Just a variant or worse?
    Any idea on both is very much appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!
    Daniele
    Last edited by Daniele Tirelli; 06-07-2007, 09:55 AM.

n°2

Comment

n°3

Comment

to the top

Originally posted by MG42
        n°3

Comment

I was just doing a search for Dragon Adlers and came across this thread .Have you got a picture of the whole cap as I would be interested to see it . I cant comment on the authenticity but the first on the cap seems fine ,the one not on the cap seems to be a bit thick but hey perhaps they made them thick .Rob.
          God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Hi Robb.

Out of interest, did you find any relevant information?

KR
            Peter

Originally posted by ROBB
            I was just doing a search for Dragon Adlers and came across this thread .Have you got a picture of the whole cap as I would be interested to see it . I cant comment on the authenticity but the first on the cap seems fine ,the one not on the cap seems to be a bit thick but hey perhaps they made them thick .Rob.

Comment

Danielle:
              Thanks for your email...sorry for the delay. I only own a single example and it is much more like your first one....brass, good strike detail and more typical prongs on the reverse that you see on such devices.

The thick/fat pins on the second example are suspicious to me. However, these are not something I see or take the time to look at a lot. I believe I have an original example in my collection and that satisfies rounding out my Panzer collection...so..I am far from being the final word. The second example you show I would guess is bad.
              CSP

sigpic

Comment

Hi Peter trying to find information on these tradition badges is like trying to get Osama binladen to take up knitting . I need a couple of tradition badges for these caps (see helmet and headgear section) and I dont know which ones to get (if I can find any ) Rob.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi Rob.

Good luck with Osama . You've probably already seen this thread, so now you know what to expect
                  http://www.wehrmacht-awards.net/foru...ad.php?t=66631

KR
                  Peter

Hi Peter trying to find information on these tradition badges is like trying to get Osama binladen to take up knitting . I need a couple of tradition badges for these caps (see helmet and headgear section) and I dont know which ones to get (if I can find any ) Rob.

Comment

Rob, did you find these pages?
                    http://www.lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de/...inn.Zeich..htm
                    http://www.militaria-lexikon.de/kata...tradition.html
                    Last edited by BenVK; 03-30-2005, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Hi Peter ,I have just seen Osama knitting! . Perhaps I will stick to my original idea of placing a panzer skull where the tradition badge should go .Rob.
                      Attached Files

Comment

as promised

Hi Robb,
                        sorry fot the long delay, but here is a picture of the whole cap as required.
                        I took a look to the links posted by other guys too, and don't know what to think...
                        Daniele

Hi Peter ,I have just seen Osama knitting! . Perhaps I will stick to my original idea of placing a panzer skull where the tradition badge should go .Rob.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X