Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WH Cavalry EM grey shoulder boards

Hi Guys!

I have noticed after visiting several web-site`s to the biggest dealers we know about, that WH Cavalry is a seldom thing to see for sale! Would you agree to this? I have tried to obtain a decent pair of Cavalry EM grey shoulder boards for a while now with no success.
    So I start to wonder if this is a hard to obtain item? Let me know what you think about this, nice to know if I have a hard time in front of me

Regards
    Carl

No, just be patient. In my own experience, Cavalry is one of the more common branches found, less common than Artillery but easier to find than Infantry.

Comment

The Reason Why..........

Here you all see why Im in need of either a strap who matches one on the photo or a matching pair with same coloration on piping and clothing as the one on the photo. This is a detail who drives me crazy
      Attached Files

Comment

I hope you right, cause so far its seems dark

Originally posted by CollectRussia
        No, just be patient. In my own experience, Cavalry is one of the more common branches found, less common than Artillery but easier to find than Infantry.

Comment

Any one seen or having a pair?

Comment

Hi Carl,
            I agree that cavalry shoulder boards come up quite often. If I see a pair I'll give you a shout
            Matt

Comment

Thanks, Matt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X